Raising puppies and dogs to be happy and healthy is our main goal. Our program involves many people to make that possible. Myself and my family are involved from day 1 of a pups life and many times even after they leave our care we stay involved.
It is our belief that the mother makes a lot of difference in the behavior and temperament of a puppy. When we expand our pack we keep females because of their mothering potential and the importance we believe it has.
Recently the FDA provided warnings about the relationship between grain free food and food with legume fillers. We do not feed one consistent food, instead we mix them for a well rounded nutritional balance. We recommend new owners do the same.
Many breeders choose to provide the vaccinations they are allowed to by law on their own. We can do this, but have opted to take our puppies in at 6 weeks for a thorough checkup with our veterinarian. This accomplishes a few things, immunizations, socialization, and car travel. All of these things are important for a healthy dog.
Socialization with different groups of people is very important. We try to incorporate our whole family in early to get the puppies used to children and adults. We start early neurological stimulation (ENS) to help them deal with stress early so we can avoid stressed out and anxious puppies later on.
When you decide you would like to add a puppy to your family we are here help you through the process.
While we would love everyone to take home one of our puppies we know that sometimes we just don't have what you are looking for when you are looking for it.
When you choose to get a puppy from us you can rest assured you have a healthy puppy and a breeder that will help you through all of the stages and questions you have.
Choosing a puppy
Temperament, color, and sex are just some of the things that come in to play here. We're here to help, we just need to know what you're looking for. Once we know we can direct you to the parent or litter you will want to pick from if they are not already born.
We require a $200 non-refundable deposit to hold any puppy or pick. These can be placed by PayPal (+3%), Apple Pay, or Walmart Money Gram. This is taken from the full price.
We always recommend visiting to pick or meet your puppy and meet us. We allow visits by appointment only and when time allows.
When picking up your puppy we recommend you bring a leash, collar, and paper towels. We also recommend a crate for safe travel.
Questions and Answers
- Do you do payment plans?
- Deposits and remaining payment is due before animal leaves the farm.
- Do you have a contract?
- No, at this time I do not.
- Will you hold a puppy after 8 weeks?
- Arrangements can be made on a case by case basis.
- Are you licensed to sell animals?
- Yes, our facility is inspected and we are licensed by the state of Iowa.
- Is shipping available?
- This is done on a case by case basis. We prefer pickup and will discuss with you before you decide to purchase from us.
- What is the return policy?
- This is handled on a case by case basis.
- How does pick of the litter work?
- If you purchase a pick from a pairing you are contacted once a litter is born. By two weeks you must choose from the available or pass. We reserve the right to remove puppies from the available list for consideration in our program.